Head Office - Ty Anturiaeth, 83 Church Road, Seven Sisters, Neath, SA10 9DTSales Office
WELSH SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR & NATIONAL TEAM BUILDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR
Adventurous, fun loving, untamed, beautiful - Do you see yourself in Wales on a stag and hen weekend with Call of the Wild?
Discover your wildside!
It takes place on the southern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Who Are Call of the Wild?
Call of the Wild offer all inclusive stag and hen activity weekends. We have arranged 100's of weekends over the years so have the expertise to meet your requirements. We are an independently owned and operated limited company with a reputation for delivering once in a lifetime adventure experiences at value for money prices. We are the ones who actually provide your holiday or event experiences.
We seek to maximise your experience by using ours. We have the local knowledge, we have the local contacts, we have our own infrastructure to support your requirements and offer value for money deals. We are not an agent for others or an anonomous person on the end of a phone who you’ll never meet:-
- we are the people you talk to when discussing your plans;
- we are the people you’ll meet when you arrive;
- we are the people who will look after you when doing the activities;
- we are people you’ll have a laugh with;
- we are the people you’ll thank at the end.
"Many thanks for the fantastic weekend you managed to provide. The weekend and all the activities were perfect in everyway! An unforgettable experience." Ian, Clark, Surrey
We are one of the oldest and largest activity companies in Wales having been operating for over 10 years. We are licensed with the Adventure Activities Licensing Authrority and been awarded the Investors in People quality standard.
What We Do
We take the hassle out of arranging the stag and hen weekends so you are left to enjoy the weekend and not worry about it. Get up close and personal with the Welsh countryside with memorable, enriching and inspiring experiences. Suitable for activity weeeknds, groups of friends or families, stag and hen weekends, corporate events, team building, birthdays and celebrations. sports tours, school trips and group tours.
Choose from activities such as canyoning, caving, climbing, gorge walking, hill walking, coasteering, quad biking, paintballing, mountain biking, surfing, clay pigeon shooting and more.
- Welsh Company who can provide an authentic Welsh experience
- All inclusive packages so you know what you are paying with no added extras
- Accessible - nearest wilderness national Park to London. Just 20 minutes off M4 and on main line from London Paddington
- Great nightlife in Cardiff and Swansea
- Proven pedigree being Welsh Small Business of the Year & National Team Building Company of the Year
- 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor clothing when you book with us
- Use our experience to maximise yours
- Value for money activities
- Welsh company with local knowledge to ensure you have the best time possible
- Accessible being just 20 minutes off the M4 at Swansea and on the main line from London Paddington
- Great daytime activities but great nightlife options in Swansea and Cardiff
Contact us for more information
Open all the time
Parking : free
Public Transport : 15 miles from Neath station
See location on Google maps.
To Our Centre in the Brecon Beacons - M4 to junction 45 north on A4067 signposted Dan yr Ogof Caves. Apporox 16 miles to Abercrave.
Range of activities available. Welsh Small Business of the Year