Terms & Conditions - IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
Mid Wales Tourism may revise this Legal Notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check this website from time to time to review the then current Legal Notice, because it is binding on you.
Mid Wales Tourism is a company limited by guarantee registered under number 2612356 with registered offices at Mid Wales Tourism, The Station, Machynlleth, Powys SY20 8TG.
The Mid Wales Eshop is managed and operated by Mid Wales Tourism. The terms and conditions set out below constitute the agreement between you on the one hand and Mid Wales Tourism on the other hand, governing your use of this Eshop and the promotion of products and services through the Eshop. It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions.
The products and / or services available through this Eshop are supplied by the suppliers listed. The contract for the product and / or service will be between you and the supplier and not Mid Wales Tourism.
Please note that these terms and conditions relate generally to your use of the Eshop and to all products and / or services purchased via the Eshop.
1. Please take time to read these terms and conditions. It is important for all parties that you understand the contractual relationship relation to your use of this Eshop and products and / or services promoted through the Eshop. You will not be allowed to purchase any products through Eshop unless you have confirmed that you have read these terms.
2. This Eshop operates as an agency model. This means that Mid Wales Tourism act as an agent for the suppliers. The contract for the product is between you and the supplier. Therefore there are additional terms and conditions governing the contract between you and the supplier. Please make sure that you have read these terms and conditions before completing your transaction. You can easily request these terms and conditions by clicking on the link to the relevant supplier. Mid Wales Tourism will have no liability to you in respect of that product.
3. All products offered for sale through this Eshop are not an offer by Mid Wales Tourism to sell that product, but an invitation to you to make an offer to the suppliers listed on the Eshop. Thus any queries regarding cancellation of an order or application for any refund for any reason must be made to the supplier. Mid Wales Tourism is free to accept that offer on behalf of the suppliers or to reject it. You will be able to print out a receipt of what you have paid for and for attraction/events booking this can be used as your ticket on arrival at the attraction.
4. Because the contract for the product and / or service is between you and the supplier, any queries or concerns relating to the product and / or service should be addressed to them.
5. You undertake to us that the details you give to us while using the Eshop are correct - in particular that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the product and / or service. Payment will be taken up front for the services offered and if payment fails then products will not be despatched until alternative payment has been made.
6. If there are any changes to the details supplied to us by you, it is your responsibility to inform Mid Wales Tourism by contacting email@example.com.
7. For those buying tickets it is important that you print off the confirmation page of the booking section. This will be requested upon arrival at the attraction / event.
8. It is your responsibility to check whether an event performance or activity has been cancelled or rescheduled. The provider of the service will use reasonable efforts to contact you in the event of cancellation. Mid Wales Tourism will not be held responsible for any cancellation or postponement.
9. It may be that your prospective contract is governed by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Should that be the case we need to supply you with the following information;
The name and address of the supplier
The goods or services you are purchasing
The price of the goods or services
Any delivery costs
At which time payment will be taken
All of this information is available on the booking screens and it is your responsibility to print this information as you are booking the products / services.