Broneirion is an ideal conference venue conveniently located in the heart of Mid Wales, eight miles from Newtown, within easy reach of the Midlands, north and south Wales and close to major road and rail links. The House, built in 1864, is a Grade II listed building. It is set in over 4 acres of landscaped grounds with ample parking and overlooking the nearby River Severn. We offer modern conference venue facilities in the peaceful and picturesque atmosphere of a traditional country house.
• Wide range of versatile and modern facilities to meet your needs, while still retaining its original charm.
• 6 meeting rooms available, which can be styled to meet your individual requirements, able to accommodate conferences, weddings, concerts, exhibitions and more.
• 19 bedrooms, accommodating up to 50 people, all individually furnished to a very high standard.
• Wi-fi, video, projector, copying and laminating services can all provided.
• Also situated in the grounds is Y Bwthyn, a fully self-contained meeting room, away from the main house, yet still offering similar amenities.
• A friendly, dedicated team of staff who manage events with flair and professionalism.
• Freshly prepared meals using local quality produce.
• Special dietary requirements will happily be provided.
• Tea & coffee are accompanied by our famous Broneirion homemade biscuits.
Meeting and Conference prices can be found on our website - www.broneirion.com
For all other enquiries please phone us 01686 688204 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Season Dates and Opening Hours
||Broneirion is the perfect location for meetings & conferences, corporate events, weddings, exhibitions, family parties & residential groups.