BUSINESS TOURISM AWARD 2010
NATIONAL TEAM BUILDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR 2008/2009
WELSH SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR 2008/2009
We offer a range of outdoor adventure activities and activity breaks in the Brecon Beacons, Wales for all ages and abilities. If you need a single day adventure activity , an activity weekend or activity holiday in Wales then we can cater for you in our natural adventure playground.
Get up close and personal with the stunning Welsh countryside in the Brecon Beacons. If you are looking for an activity weekend with friends, an activity holiday with family, celebrating a birthday or arranging a stag weekend or hen party then we have activity ideas for you.
Who Are Call of the Wild?
Call of the Wild offer adventurous outdoor activities for all ages and abilities. We are an independently owned and operated limited company with a reputation for delivering once in a lifetime adventure experiences at value for money prices. We actually provide your holiday or event experiences.
We seek to maximise your experience by using ours. We have the local knowledge, we have the local contacts, we have our own infrastructure to support your requirements and offer value for money deals. We are not an agent for others or an anonomous person on the end of a phone who you’ll never meet:-
- we are the people you talk to when discussing your plans;
- we are the people you’ll meet when you arrive;
- we are the people who will look after you when doing the activities;
- we are people you’ll have a laugh with;
- we are the people you’ll thank at the end.
"Many thanks for the fantastic weekend you managed to provide. The weekend and all the activities were perfect in everyway! An unforgettable experience." Ian, Clark, Surrey
We are one of the oldest and largest activity companies in Wales having been operating for over 10 years. We are licensed with the Adventure Activities Licensing Authrority and been awarded the Investors in People quality standard.
What We Do
Don't just sit on a beach or in your car all day get up close and personal with the Welsh countryside with memorable, enriching and inspiring experiences. Suitable for activity weeeknds, groups of friends or families, stag and hen weekends, corporate events, team building, birthdays and celebrations. sports tours, school trips and group tours.
- Proven pedigree being Welsh Small Business of the Year & National Team Building Company of the Year
- 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor clothing when you book with us
- Use our experience to maximise yours
- Value for money activities
- Welsh company with local knowledge to ensure you have the best time possible
- Nearest wilderness National Park to London
- Accessible being 20 minutes off the M4 at Swansea and on main line from London Paddington
- We get the headache organising your event you can just enjoy yourself
- All inclusive weekends including our own accommodation. No added extras so you know what the cost is!
Single day activities from £25 for children and £35 for adults
Weekend breaks from £105 all inclusive
5 day activity holidays from £145 for children and £215 for adults
See website for full details of activity packages & prices
Open all the time
Open all year by prior arrangement excluding Christmas & Boxing Day