Cae Du Farm Holidays has two fully renovated self catering units available; 'Waun Farmhouse' and the 'Ysgubor'. Located within the beautiful Snowdonia National Park the property is full of rustic charm and boasts spectacular views over the surrounding Dysynni Valley, and towards the Cardigan Coast. It is the perfect base for local attractions, rambling, hiking and biking and offers good links to public footpaths. A warm welsh welcome ‘Croeso’ awaits you!
• A welcome pack awaits you on arrival, with a Welsh Bara Brith or lemon cake, milk, fresh bread, and information about the surrounding area.
• Car Parking facilities is available at the property
• Wood and all linen included
• Barbecue available
• We make our own Welsh Lamb burgers which you are welcome to try!
• Waun Farmhouse and Ysgubor are set in a rural and peaceful setting with no passing traffic, boasts magnificent views with the popular beaches of Tywyn and Aberdyfi less than seven miles away. We also have private access to a beach 3 miles away – a great day out!
• For further details see www.caedufarmholidays.co.uk