Refine your search
Add to shortlist button.
Also at this Venue
- Adventure Beyond
- Bushcraft with Adventure Beyond
- Canoeing with Adventure Beyond
- Rock Climbing with Adventure Beyond
- Coasteering with Adventure Beyond
- White Water Rafting with Adventure Beyond
- Adventure Beyond Abseiling
- Gorge Walking with Adventure Beyond
- Surfing with Adventure Beyond
- Paddle boarding with Adventure Beyond
- Improvised Raft building with Adventure Beyond
- Children's activities with Adventure Beyond
- Hill Walking with Adventure Beyond
- Sea Kayaking with Adventure Beyond
- White Water Tubing with Adventure Beyond
- Adventure Beyond Activity Organiser
With this being a new experience we aim at making it safe, exhilarating and memorable trip for you.
Some people have a slight amount of apprehension about kayaking don't worry we provide you with a sit on top kayak, this a purpose built kayak with no top it has moulded seat and foot rests. You are not tied in so the worst case scenario is you fall off the side if this happens just side back on and laugh with friends.
We have been doing this for a long time you are in safe hands.
How the session runs:
You meet your guide, get kitted up in full winter wetsuits and some protective equipment for water activities
Listen to the safety brief
Learn how to control your kayak in a safe relaxed environment
A little more on safety before heading on to the river
This is where the fun begins heading down the rapids
SN 177457 51.93650 -5.20557
Our booking office is in Cardigan however we run activities across West, South and Mid Wales.
One of our main activity venues in Pembrokeshire is Abereiddy where we run sea kayak and coasteering sessions. Surfing and climbing can be found a little further west of this location, with many river and sea activities heading to the north and east.
Call for more information on locations and a full list of activities or visit our website for more information.
- Credit cards accepted (with charge)
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The surface of the car park and pathway leading to entrance:
- is solid
- is gravel
- is grass
the ground changes at all the activity venues.
- Drop-off point for guests outside entrance
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Has steps and no ramp
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- Good contrast between the floor and walls
- Steps to the main entrance
- 1Number of steps to entrance
- Ramp to entrance
- Entrance is well lit