Welsh Small Business of the Year 2008/2009
National Team Building Company of the Year 2008/2009
Exhilarating, adventurous, memorable - Do you see yourself in Wales trying quad biking with Adventure Britain.
What is Quad Biking?
You are escorted by our instructors into the great outdoors with your quad bike riding with magnificent views out over the Welsh countryside. Not restricted to a single track you ride through woodland, over mountain and rough terrain with water thrown in for good measure taking in the challenges en route. The day also usually involves an archery session. This is quad bike off-road trekking at one of the foremost quad biking centres in the UK.
Discover your wildside!
It takes place on the southern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Who Are Adventure Britain?
Adventure Britain offer adventurous outdoor activities for all ages and abilities. We are an independently owned and operated limited company with a reputation for delivering once in a lifetime adventure experiences at value for money prices. We actually provide your holiday or event experiences.
We seek to maximise your experience by using ours. We have the local knowledge, we have the local contacts, we have our own infrastructure to support your requirements and offer value for money deals. We are not an agent for others or an anonymous person on the end of a phone who you’ll never meet:-
- we are the people you talk to when discussing your plans;
- we are the people you’ll meet when you arrive;
- we are the people who will look after you when doing the activities;
- we are people you’ll have a laugh with;
- we are the people you’ll thank at the end.
"Many thanks for the fantastic weekend you managed to provide. The weekend and all the activities were perfect in everyway! An unforgettable experience." Ian, Clark, Surrey
We are one of the oldest and largest activity companies in Wales having been operating for over 10 years. We are licensed with the Adventure Activities Licensing Authority and been awarded the Investors in People quality standard.
What We Do
Don't just sit on a beach or in your car all day get up close and personal with the Welsh countryside with memorable, enriching and inspiring experiences. Suitable for activity weekends, groups of friends or families, stag and hen weekends, corporate events, team building, birthdays and celebrations. sports tours, school trips and group tours.
Choose from activities such as canyoning, caving, climbing, gorge walking, hill walking, coasteering, quad biking, paintballing, clay pigeon shootingmountain biking, surfing, clay pigeon shooting and more.
- Welsh Company who can provide an authentic Welsh experience
- Proven pedigree being Welsh Small Business of the Year & National Team Building Company of the Year
- 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor clothing when you book with us
- Use our experience to maximise yours
- Value for money activities
- Local knowledge to ensure you have the best time possible
- Accessible being nearest wilderness National Park to London
- Just 20 minutes off the M4 and on the main line from London Paddington
- All inclusive packages available so no hidden extras. You know what it's going to cost!
- We get the headache not you arranging the event so you can enjoy yourself!