Green Tourism Business of the Year 2012/2013
National Business Tourism Company of the Year 2011/2012
Welsh Small Business of the Year 2008/2009
National Team Building Company of the Year 2008/2009
Adventurous, challenging, memorable! Do you see yourself clay pigeon shooting in Wales with Adventure Britain?
What is Clay Pigeon Shooting?
Clay pigeon shooting involves clay circular targets, known as clay pigeons being catapulted into the air to imitate pigeons. During your clay pigeon shooting session in Wales you’ll be given expert tuition and lessons on how to handle and fire shotguns and also how to improve your clay shooting technique
Discover your wildside!
It takes place in the fantastic natural outdoor adventure playground that is the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Who Are Call of the Wild?
Call of the Wild offer adventurous outdoor activities for all ages and abilities. We are an independently owned and operated limited company with a reputation for delivering once in a lifetime adventure experiences at value for money prices. We actually provide your holiday or event experiences.
We seek to maximise your experience by using ours. We have the local knowledge, we have the local contacts, we have our own infrastructure to support your requirements and offer value for money deals. We are not an agent for others or an anonymous person on the end of a phone who you’ll never meet:-
- we are the people you talk to when discussing your plans;
- we are the people you’ll meet when you arrive;
- we are the people who will look after you when doing the activities;
- we are people you’ll have a laugh with;
- we are the people you’ll thank at the end.
"Many thanks for the fantastic weekend you managed to provide. The weekend and all the activities were perfect in everyway! An unforgettable experience." Ian, Clark, Surrey
We are one of the oldest and largest activity companies in Wales having been operating for over 10 years. We are licensed with the Adventure Activities Licensing Authority and been awarded the Investors in People quality standard.
What We Do
Don't just sit on a beach or in your car all day get up close and personal with the Welsh countryside with memorable, enriching and inspiring experiences. Suitable for activity weekends, groups of friends or families, stag and hen weekends, corporate events, team building, birthdays and celebrations. sports tours, school trips and group tours.
Choose from activities such as canyoning, caving, climbing, gorge walking, hill walking, coasteering, quad biking, paintballing, mountain biking, surfing, clay pigeon shooting and more.
- Proven pedigree being Welsh Small Business of the Year & National Team Building Company of the Year
- Use our experience to maximise yours
- Value for money activities
- Welsh company with local knowledge to ensure you have the best time possible
- Don't get stressed arranging the event let us take the strain so you can enjoy yourself
- Accessible being only 20 minutes off the M4 at Swansea and on the main line from London Paddington