WELSH SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
NATIONAL TEAM BUILDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR
Try white water rafting without the raft - canyoning. A fantastic high adrenaline activity with Adventure Britain - the canyoning experts and Wales' busiest canyoning company!
What is Canyoning?
The best way of describing our canyoning activity is white water rafting but without the raft. With our guides, you descend a stunning steep sided gorge by various ways and means. This can involve sliding down rapids, swimming down rapids, floating down fast flowing chutes and waves, walking behind some breathtaking waterfalls and of course jumping off those jaw dropping waterfalls. Our most popular activity and one you can't try to this standard many other places in the UK.
Discover your wildside!
It takes place in the fantastic natural outdoor adventure playground that is the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Who Are Adventure Britain?
Multi-award winning Adventure Britain offer adventurous outdoor activities for all ages and abilities. We are one of the oldest and largest activity companies in Wales having been operating for over 10 years. We are licensed with the Adventure Activities Licensing Authrority and been awarded the Investors in People quality standard.
What We Do
Don't just sit on a beach or in your car all day get up close and personal with the Welsh countryside with memorable, enriching and inspiring experiences. Suitable for activity weekends, groups of friends or families, stag and hen weekends, corporate events, team building, birthdays and celebrations. sports tours, school trips and group tours.
Choose from activities such as canyoning, caving, climbing, gorge walking, hill walking, coasteering, quad biking, paintballing, mountain biking, surfing, clay pigeon shooting and more.
- Proven pedigree being Welsh Small Business of the Year & National Team Building Company of the Year
- Use our experience to maximise yours
- Value for money activities
- Welsh company with local knowledge to ensure you have the best time possible
- Nearest wilderness National Park to London
- Accessible just 20 minutes from the M4 and on main line from London Paddington
- Started in 1996 with 13 full time staff we have the resources and experience to ensure you have the best possible time