Stunning, beautiful, untamed. Do you see yourself in Wales? Maes y Fron is our farmhouse holiday bunkhouse accommodation on our 70 acre farm in the Brecon Beacons National Park.
It sleeps 44 people in two large rooms containing 20 and 16 beds respectively. It also has 3 smaller rooms with 2 or 4 beds in each room. The building has 10 showers and 7 w.c.'s, lounge and kitchen.
We cater for groups of friends and family, birthday celebrations, sports clubs, company fun days, stag and hen weekends,schools youth groups, corporate events, team building and leadership courses.
If you value a holiday by the number of photos you take then you'll be rich after this one!
The property is situated within and on the southern edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park. It is only 20 minutes off the M4 at Swansea and the main line from London Paddington. Even so it has the feeling of isolation and remoteness with 25 miles of wilderness as soon as you step out of the door!
Who Are Call of the Wild?
Call of the Wild offer accommodation and adventurous outdoor activities for all ages and abilities. We are an independently owned and operated limited company with a reputation for delivering once in a lifetime adventure experiences at value for money prices. We actually provide your holiday or event experiences.
We seek to maximise your experience by using ours. We have the local knowledge, we have the local contacts, we have our own infrastructure to support your requirements and offer value for money deals. We are not an agent for others or an anonomous person on the end of a phone who you’ll never meet:-
- we are the people you talk to when discussing your plans;
- we are the people you’ll meet when you arrive;
- we are the people who will look after you if you choose to try our activities;
- we are people you’ll have a laugh with;
- we are the people you’ll thank at the end.
"Many thanks for the fantastic weekend you managed to provide. The weekend and all the activities were perfect in everyway! An unforgettable experience." Ian, Clark, Surrey
We are one of the oldest and largest activity companies in Wales having been operating for over 10 years. We are licensed with the Adventure Activities Licensing Authrority and been awarded the Investors in People quality standard.
What We Do
Don't just sit on a beach or in your car all day get up close and personal with the Welsh countryside with memorable, enriching and inspiring experiences. Suitable for activity weekends, groups of friends or families, stag and hen weekends, corporate events, team building, birthdays and celebrations. sports tours, school trips and group tours.
If you wish to supplement your stay by doing outdoor activities then you can choose from activities such as canyoning, caving, climbing, gorge walking, hill walking, coasteering, quad biking, paintballing, clay pigeon shooting, mountain biking, surfing, clay pigeon shooting and more.
- Welsh Company who can provide an authentic Welsh experience
- Proven pedigree being Welsh Small Business of the Year & National Team Building Company of the Year
- 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor clothing when you book with us
- Use our experience to maximise yours
- Value for money activities
- Local knowledge to ensure you have the best time possible
- Accessible being nearest wilderness National Park to London
- Just 20 minutes off the M4 and on the main line from London Paddington
- All inclusive packages available so no hidden extras. You know what it's going to cost!
- We get the headache not you arranging the event so you can enjoy yourself!