ECO....Bryn Elltyd is carbon neutral. All energy inputs from renewables, located in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park at the foot of the Moelwyn mountains, this is an ideal location to explore North Wales.
MORE details on web....www.ecoguesthouse.co.uk
Handy for BOUNCE BELOW and ZIP WORLD
Walk from the house or tour Snowdonia by car or public transport, activities locally include Ffestiniog Railway and Llechwedd Slate Mines.
Experience a warm, friendly atmosphere in a house that meets the criteria as an ecological and sustainable building. Solar array', green electricity, wood fires, re-used rainwater, turf roofs, ducks and artisan homemade bread each morning.
Winners of the Snowdonia Wildlife gardening competition (business section) and runners up in the Wales Sustainable Tourism Award.
• 1883 house with award winning ECO developments
• 3 electric car charge points
• Computer controlled biomass centeral heating intergrated with solar panel
• Solar electric arrays - solar thermal arrays
• Log burners
• Green Sauna
• Turf roofs
• Cosy sheeps wool insulation
• Own ducks and acre of grounds
• Some disabled wet rooms
• Dog friendly
• Centeral for Snowdonia
• Open access to mountains / rambles / Cwmorthin
• Steam train station 200m Tanygrisiau..Ffestiniog railway